Thursday, July 18, 2013

Date Night

Hola you spectacular person reading this post! Well tonight I had a movie/sushi date with two of my close friends Dana (yup we share the same awesome name) and Gabby!

We met up at the Palisades mall and literally the moment Gabby and I found Dana we were sucked into some survey scheme where we answered questions and got 3 bucks for it! It was pretty hilarious actually, however it was taking WAAAAY too long so once the guy who was taking our survey left the room, the three of us booked it! 

We then headed over to this awesome Japanese restaurant where I had my first conveyor belt sushi experience. It was amazing, but what sucked was that the moment you thought you could not take one more bite of sushi, a delicious roll literally rolled your way and you had to grab it! It was a cool experience and the sushi was delicious! Below are a few pictures. 

Unfortunately the only high quality camera I have is my film camera and I do not have a scanner or unlimited money to develop and print film, so these pics are a little low quality. However, to play with that theme I decided to edit the pictures to make them look more vintage and film like. 


Then my friends and I went to see Grown Ups 2 which was actually a HILARIOUS  movie! I mean, there were some nasty moments and overused jokes but I actually really enjoyed it and it kept me laughing and interested in the plot. 

Once the movie was over, we trekked the mall and ended up at Gilly Hicks, whose  low lighting, mellow music and cool wall paper called for a silly photo shoot. 

Gabby and Dana being fabulous! X,D<3 



I absolutely adored their outfits! Gabby rocked a loose flowy turquoise tank partially tucked into her denim cuttoffs with printed vans while Dana went for the bold denim on denim look tying up the fab ensemble with some spiked sandals. 


I decided to rock the festival style and paired this printed muscle tank from Urban Outfitters with High Waisted shorts from American Apparel. I then finished off the outfit with a daisy crown headband I made myself, brown fringe booties that you can barely see from Macys and a cross body bag that I found in my moms closet. 

  Group shot!!
   

Thanks for using up your valuable time reading and looking at this post! Stay fabulous ;*

                                                                                               Xoxo, 
                                                                                                 DC










No comments:

Post a Comment