Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hello!

Why am I starting a blog? Honestly I don't know exactly why, all I know is that the thought of starting one has been on my mind for months now. Maybe it's in result of endless scrolling through others blogs and wondering if I could do it too. Or maybe it's the thought of being able to have a source of my own written work online as a sort of portfolio for any future job opportunities. Or maybe its because I'm a 16 year old girl with nothing better to do with her summer then start a blog in hopes that someone out there may read and care about what she has to say.  Either way this is me, starting a blog. But ahh now another question comes to mind, what exactly is my blog about? My blog is exactly that, my blog. A place where I will share my thoughts, tips and ideas whether it be fashion, food, book, music or just plain old life related. My blog is titled Titleless because I am a sucker for irony and corny sayings. It's Titleless because I hate labels and I don't want to be subjected to one thing. Whelp, this is my blog and I hope whoever happens to be reading this enjoys it and sticks with it all the way! Enjoy!




                                                                                              -xoxo
                                                                                                DC

No comments:

Post a Comment